Course Cybersecurity Junior Expert | CYBER SECURITY duration Weekend
According to the latest global report on Cyber Security released by Accenture, the average annualized cost of cyber crime is causing to international organizations a loss of US$11.7 million. Moreover, due to an increase of cyber attacks, successful breaches per company each year has risen more than 27 percent, from an average of 102 to 130. Ransomware attacks alone have doubled in frequency, from 13 percent to 27 percent.
Nevertheless, while the risks related to cyber attacks set new records, the number of professionals specialised in preventing and countering them is not sufficient to guarantee that the demand for cyber security experts is fully covered.
Therefore, in this threat landscape, organizations try to bridge this gap by reexamining their investment priorities in order to control these more sophisticated and highly motivated attacks and hiring Cyber Security professional able to detect and prevent promptly data breach.
- Entry Level: Computer Science, Networking, Virtual Machine, Linux, Blockchain
- Networking routing & switching
- Ethical Hacking Basic Program
- Ethical Hacking Lab hands on
One-week long Boot Camp
The package includes a 5-day residential Boot Camp in Rome and a visit to the company that operates in the sector.
Students who will not be able to come to Rome will have the possibility to follow online the lessons. PROGRAM
*Due to COVID-19, the Bootcamp activity is postponed to July 2021
- SOC Security Analyst
- Industrial IoT
- Information Security
OPTIONAL SUPPLEMENTARY FORMS
- EXIN Certification Ethical Hacking
- EXIN Certification Information Security
- Catch the Flag Context: Blue Team/Red Team
Request an individual interview to find out the details of the individual teaching units.
30% of the training consists of classroom and remote assisted workshops.
JOB PLACEMENT & CAREER COACHING
By participating in the course, attendants will also have access to Job Placement & Career Coaching services for a period of 5 years after obtaining thier diploma.
Thanks to the presence of basic teaching units, the course is accessible to a wide range of participants, whether or not they have previous training in cybersecurity or computer science.
A preferential requirement for admission is a strong curiosity about issues related to information security and digital technologies in general.
Equipment and Note
- A comprehensive preparation and awareness regarding the main technologies required in the Cyber Security sector aimed at the formation of a Junior profile.
- Internationally recognized certifications in the field of Cybersecurity
- Geeks Academy Diploma
- Diploma Supplement EU Italian/English
- Job Placement & Career Coaching Service guaranteed for 5 years
Basic technical equipment
Notebook: dual core 64-bit i5 CPU | 8GB RAM | S.O. Windows, Linux or macOS
Training provided in 6 months with weekend / evening formula (50' academic hours)
Due to COVID-19, the Bootcamp activity is postponed to July 2021